Last Updated Dec 07 2022
Global Learning Council (“Global Learning Council” “we” “us” and “our”) is an innovation consultancy and on-line platform. We map, design and put in place strategic on-line solutions to complex problems. We also build on-line multi-stakeholder platforms for common good.
Using a complex array of information technologies (such as indexes, graph data bases, design thinking tools and human-in-the-loop A.I.) Global Learning Council helps political, business and social leaders map their world and meet the challenges discovered there.
Users must not:
- limit or constrict the availability or quality of Global Learning Council features. Global Learning Council reserves the exclusive right to take any actions necessary to enforce this principle;
- use Global Learning Council to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials;
- use Global Learning Council in any way that may violate third-party rights including (but not limited to) copyrights or privacy;
- access or attempt to access Global Learning Council using interfaces aside from the ones provided by Global Learning Council.
- provide personal information as part of the registration to access and use the features on Global Learning Council;
- That information must be accurate and up-to-date;
- Global Learning Council reserves the exclusive right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate, misleading and or missing.
Users acknowledge that Global Learning Council is neither responsible nor liable for any harm resulting from:
- use of Global Learning Council;
- acting on information found on Global Learning Council;
- downloading information contained on Global Learning Council;
- downloads of content posted by subscribers;
- unauthorised disclosure of information, images or data that result from the download or storage of content posted by Users;
- the temporary or permanent inability to access or retrieve information from Global Learning Council;
- harm caused by viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any similar contamination or destructive programmes.
Global Learning Council is provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind. This includes (but is not limited to) any implied warranties of:
- fitness for a particular purpose;
- non-infringement and;
Global Learning Council disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conducts of any third parties in connection with (or related to) the manner in which Users use Global Learning Council. Users assume total responsibility for their use of Global Learning Council, and to any linked sites. If this disclaimer is not enforceable under the applicable law, it may be modified at Global Learning Council’s sole discretion to a form that is enforceable.
Global Learning Council does not take responsibility for any content on Global Learning Council that is incomplete, inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Global Learning Council disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done, or omitted (in part or wholly) in reliance upon the contents of Global Learning Council.
Global Learning Council is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock outs, metering or self-destruct mechanisms) on computers or other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from Global Learning Council.
Users are responsible for protecting their own equipment from viruses and other risks on the Internet.
Global Learning Council reserves the right to track and/or remove content from Global Learning Council, but disclaims the obligation to do so.
Global Learning Council Content
Global Learning Council reserves exclusive proprietary rights to all content on Global Learning Council including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, text, graphs, graphics, apps, maps, photographs, logos and any other items that appear on Global Learning Council. Global Learning Council also reserves proprietary rights over the Global Learning Council template, including layout and structure. Global Learning Council’s name and logo are registered trademarks of Global Learning Council. Global Learning Council Users are not authorized to use Global Learning Council’s logo.
The content of any articles published on Global Learning Council expresses the opinion of the author of the respective content. The content of articles published on Global Learning Council by authors other than Global Learning Council does not represent Global Learning Council’s endorsement of the views or content expressed within.
Use of Content
Users may make use of the content under the terms of Creative Commons Public License (“CCPL”); please see the terms of the CCPL
Global Learning Council reserves the right to revoke the CCPL at its sole discretion.
Under the license, Users may copy, distribute and use the Global Learning Council's work, in whole or in part, in the original or adapted form, provided that:
- The intent and integrity of the work is maintained.
- Users attribute the work to both the author and to Global Learning Council.
- Attribution must not suggest that either Global Learning Council or the author endorse the User or their use of the work.
- Users may not use this work for commercial purposes, but may contact Global Learning Council to discuss using the work for commercial purposes.
- User may not alter, transform or build upon this work and present it as from Global Learning Council.
This CCPL does not apply to the Global Learning Council name and logo, nor to third-party materials, trademarks, names and logos, website, interface elements, graphic files, source code, photographs and videos.
Global Learning Council reserves all rights which have not been expressly granted.
Links to other Websites
Links on Global Learning Council may connect Users to external or third-party websites that may or may not be related to Global Learning Council, and as such may not be under its control. Global Learning Council is not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites. The presence of these external links does not represent Global Learning Council’s endorsement of the views or content on third-party websites, but instead are done for the purpose of the User’s convenience.
Navigating to external websites through links on Global Learning Council is done at the sole risk of the User.
Global Learning Council disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site.
Failure of Global Learning Council to exercise or enforce any of our rights or there provisions contained here does not constitute a waiver.
All other provisions herein will remain in full force and effect.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Geneva, Switzerland.